Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday ..

As I'm now sharing my shift with Nancy it's become much easier on me .. and the ferrets get more attention as I was finding on my own all I seemed to do was clean !! okay, I admit I've slowed down a lot !!
Pleased to see most of the poops were pretty good, not one really yuckky one .. still a few quite soft .. but much better than last week. Hugo went for a stroll while Trixie and Bilko got rid of their excess energy and the group was fine together when we came back.
Jasper put Marla down and told her to lay off .. she's funny, after that I could hear someone chuckling around and couldn't find out who it was .. it was Marla going from cage to cage trying to get a reaction !! Little devil .. she's a ****-disturber !!
All it all, everyone seemed alert and perky .. Tessa wasn't anywhere near sleepy after her group had been out for two hours and she came out again later while I was cleaning the room and could keep an eye on her, we spent lots of time at the gate as she jumped up and over .. and I think we finally tired her out !!
Bob Baby and Cutie actually got even longer out than was marked on the sheet, Nancy went to town on the cage so they were out until we left about 8:30 .. they were all sleeping by that time .. but we had loads and loads of loving with them.
Everyone adored their N bones .. and I really enjoyed watching them with them .. some shared, one on each end .. a kodak moment but my camera is still on the fritz
Nancy also sorted and labelled the containers in the back cupboard and on the stairs ..
The wet blanket from the stoller (used at the show) is hanging near the sink, think it was just water but didn't sniff it) .. and there was other stinky wet bedding hung in the front room.
Cheers all, Sue (and Nancy)

No comments: