Friday, July 17, 2009

Cinnamon & Sugar

Dr. Lane saw Cinnamon this morning. As per Randy's instructions, he was given a Lupron shot.
Blood was extracted for testing. Other than being very scrawny and thin, there did not seem
to be an immediate cause for concern. We will know more when the blood test results are back.
To reduce the volunteer shift workload, I have taken both Sugar and Cinnamon home.
I am hoping to fatten up Cinnamon with a/d.
Neither Ginger nor Felix flinched at the sight of 2 new furry faces sniffing and exploring their territory.
These 2 weren't bothered by seeing the cats either. Poor Floyd. He is nervous of his own shadow.
When Sugar got within 2 feet of him, he shreiked in terror and galloped up the stairs to find a hiding place.
I found him hiding in the bottom dresser drawer.
The new kids are safely locked up in Floyd's cage while he has full run of the house. I need to assess whether
further ferret proofing is required. None of my threesome are chewers so I may have to thin out the toy supply for the new kids. 
Have a super weekend, everyone.
Noreen


Internet Explorer 8 makes surfing easier. Get it now!

No comments: