Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday ..

Well I will try and remember some details from what was mostly swarming dooking furries and poop .. lots and lots of poop ... the time flew by, I didn't really even get to sort out all their names, let alone personalities, but one thing for certain, the new group  Bob, Valentino, Cutie? and Baby are SLOBS, utter SLOBS. There were poops on both levels of both cages. Randy put Baby on his own on the bottom. I pretty well had to take everything apart to clean. I added an extra litter pan to each cage .. it really does take up too much room, but I had to do something !!! I didn't change their blankets, but when I was refolding and putting them back I realized they probably could use a change shortly, I think these were just put in, I remember just reading a post about how bad their cage was .. no change today. But they certainly kept themselves amused and didn't appear to notice that I didn't have much time to spend with them, except for I belive Cutie who tried to climb up inside my jeans a couple of times. We played a little, they went nuts !!
 
Cash Loot and Jinx were out in the back room, while the foursome were in the front. Later I moved the foursome to the back, took Cash Loot and Jinx out for a stroller ride, and let the huge group out in the back room. When I got back in the two first groups went back to their cages and the large group had both rooms to romp in while I tried to finish up the cages. Haven't cleaned this many cages for a long time .. have to admit towards the end I was flagging badly .. my apologies to tomorrow's volunteer about the dried poop near the wooden gate, my scraper has disappeared and I couldn't get the ruddy thing up or find anything to scrape it with. Sorry it's still there ..
 
I did manage to refill the litter bin, but the food bin is very low and I couldn't find any more food. Hopefully tomorrow's volunteer is OK to bring some ???? not sure who that is ..
 
Also Baby needs to go to the vet .. can anyone take him in ???
 
Don't know where the time went, flew by - cheers all, Sue
 
 

No comments: